- Schedule manicures, pedicures, facials, waxing and hair appointments prior to your session.
- Shower, shave and exfoliate the night before your session.
- Do not use lotions, depilatories, oil-based exfoliating scrubs, moisturizing body washes or shave creams the day of your session. Tip: We recommend a bar of Dove soap and washcloth for your exfoliating and to shave with as it does not leave a residue on the skin.
- Do not wear makeup, perfume or deodorant to your session.
- Apply clear nail polish to unpolished nail beds to prevent staining. If your nails are unpolished we will provide a barrier cream.
- Wear dark, loose clothing to your session. The solution is water-soluble and will wash out of most fabrics. Cotton is recommended.
- Bring an umbrella if there is rain in the forecast.
Your safety is our top priority. Our studios are squeaky clean. We thoroughly sanitize all dressing and spray rooms, waiting area and other touch points before, during and after each treatment. We’ve staggered our appointments times to allow time for sanitizing and social distancing. This way, we can minimize contact between each client and allow for 6 feet of social distancing, when needed.
Each employee has their temperatures checked and must complete a health questionnaire before the start of each shift. Our team has been instructed to wear face masks and/or face shields during customer check in, spray tan treatments and check out to avoid coming into contact with any of our guests.
We have a new intake and checkout process:
- Only 2 guests will be allowed in the lobby at one time. If there are other guests in the lobby, we request that you remain in your car until it is your appointment time.
- Customers are required to wear a mask into the studio.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- If you are not feeling well please reschedule your appointment.
- In order to allow for as much social distancing as possible we request that clients pay for services and products prior to receiving their treatments.
- At this time, we request that children are not brought to the studio.