The fun begins when you arrive at your scheduled appointment time. Your certified technician will guide you through the process, which should last no more than 15 to 20 minutes.
After a brief consultation to analyze your skin type and understand your expectations, your technician will then masterfully apply your chosen organic solutions according to the specifications you desire, which can include contouring, shading and customized location application to accentuate your features.
When finished, you may have to tear yourself away from the mirror in your private dressing room…so the rest of the world can enjoy looking at you too!
- Schedule manicures, pedicures, facials, waxing and hair appointments prior to your session.
- Shower, shave and exfoliate the night before your session.
- Do not use lotions, depilatories, oil-based exfoliating scrubs, moisturizing body washes or shave creams the day of your session.
- Do not wear makeup, perfume or deodorant to your session.
- Apply clear nail polish to unpolished nail beds to prevent staining. If your nails are unpolished we will provide a barrier cream.
- Wear dark, loose clothing to your session. The solution is water-soluble and will wash out of most fabrics. Cotton is recommended.
- Bring an umbrella if there is rain in the forecast.
Enjoy Your Beautiful Tan!